OUR FAMILY

OUR FAMILY

Friday, March 2, 2012

Dad's first solo infusion

Today is a very different infusion for me. Its the first intrathecal infusion that I haven't been to. Plus its the first one using the new port so that makes it even harder for me to not be there. I decided or I should say that me and James decided that since he gets off early on Fridays that there was no reason for me to take time off work to go since he was off and could take him up. I think I'm more stressed about not being up to the hospital to make sure the Dr.s are doing it right because if you know me at all I tend to be thorough with the Docs. I'm sure everyone will do fine. But I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment