OUR FAMILY

OUR FAMILY

Friday, October 7, 2011

UPDATE!!!!!!

I know these post are close together but I wanted everyone to know the results of his test. The fluoro showed no break in the port or leakage they were able to get fluid from the port and his white cell count was only 2 which is good this means no infection. They were also able to give him drug through the device with no problems. The only thing that we Stijl need to address or worry about is the fluid that drained from the incision site was it fluid from the wound,csf,or whatever else we will find out. So I might be going back east still but not as urgently as we thought. Now we just have to wait for the dr.s to collaborate and develop a plan of action so I know what I'm doing. We are going to continue to be very cautious about his incision hopefully the very small in size hopes will heal up and no more leakage and no infections

No comments:

Post a Comment