Well we've made it this far and it's been good. If you add up all of our trips we've been going back east for about 2 years. It doesn't seem like it has been that long but at the same time it's been forever. So in the next couple of weeks we go back for our semi annual testing I will be very interested to see how much progress he has made. This summer Easton has made some real progress with everything. We put him on the local t-ball team that I coached and he was amazing he took turns well, listened to me and did what I told him like how to hold the bat, which direction to run, how to hold the ball and throw it using the opposite foot to lead off the throw. The cool thing about this is that not only did he listen he tried hard to implement them. another milestone he reached or goal that I had set for him was that he would learn to ride a bike, granted it has training wheels but he started pedaling and was able to steer at the same time. He loved it he thought it was so cool. He was really proud of himself and his accomplishment. He has started to sound out certain words and tries to spell them. For example while we were at the hospital this last month he was practicing writing his name and wanted to spell Westons name so he started with the w sound and wrote W then went onto the E and wrote E and then he realized that the last part of his name sounded like his and finished Westons name we tried to get him to try some more but he got to busy watching t.v. Westons baseball team did really well this year they went to state and had some really good games they played 3 games and all of them were really close and they all played really well. Camille just got another job that she just started the other day. Plus she has drill practice everyday, I also got hired to be a bus driver and started my training so we have been crazy busy and it doesn't end I am having surgery at the end of the week so it really doesn't end because then school will be starting. Kaylee lucky for me has been pretty mellow with her schedule other than girls camp she hasn't had to much going on other than the occasional party and late night with friends. She is going to come with me back east as well as my parents this next time. It will be so much fun to have her with me and spend time together. Last trip Camille went and she got to see what it's all about I think she got bored to death as these trips are pretty uneventful. And they tell me that maybe by Sept. they will have it set up that Easton can receive treatments in Utah and then I'll only go back east every 6 months so we are keeping are fingers crossed.
No comments:
Post a Comment