Well we made it to Disney World in one peace. Easton got motion sick in the plane ride to Denver and threw up all over himself. It was a horrible flight we all felt motion sick. Once in Florida which was monday Dec. 14 Th Camilles birthday we went to eat at the Hard rock cafe. Trying to find the crazy place was an adventure you would think that it would be really easy to find but after driving around for about an hour we found it parked and finally able to order I swear people in florida work in slow motion it took us about 1 1/2 hours after ordering to get our food. But it also gave us plenty of time to look at all the cool music stuff there.Which I'm sure they do on purpose hoping that you'll spend money on the stuff in the store while you wait.
The next day we went to the clearwater beach and spent the day at the ocean we took a lot of pictures but for some reason they didn't save to the camera but we seen little manta rays, a sea bass and what everyone thinks are sand sharks the kids also collected some really cool shells. The next couple of days were spent at Disney's magic kingdom and the animal kingdom. Easton went on the T-REX ride and hid his eyes the whole time and it's so funny to see how excited and fascinated all the kids get when they see one of the characters. Friday we came home and luckily this time no puking on the plane yeah!!!!
Christmas eve was spent at my moms eating and playing games with the family it sure made it a lot easier to get through the day having my family around. I think it's more the anticipation of not having Nathan there than the actual day although Christmas eve was a real hard one for me more so than Christmas day I think that is because of how busy we were with presents and then of course we played the Beatles rock band game with my dad for about 12 hours straight 2 days in a row.
On New Years eve Camille's left knee swelled up really big and huge so tomorrow we are off to see her rheumatologist more fun at are house. We leave on Wednesday for UNC with Easton they will be doing a surgery that will place a device similar to a port in his side that will deliver medication to his brain hopefully preventing any brain damage we will get back on Jan 22ND and then Weston will have his surgery to repair his kidney problems he should be in the hospital for about 3 to 5 days depending on how well he does then home with drain tubes for another 2 weeks and from what I hear there could be a problem with continence till he can retrain his bladder and stuff so I guess we will find out.
I'm glad you guys had a good trip. I hope your Christmas was joyful despite missing Nathan - I bet he got to come visit and watch over you all while you were opening presents. And i'm sorry you're dealing with so much with your other kids. How can we help?
ReplyDelete